Rubba Slippas

Rubba Slippas
Photo borrowed from Beach Sandals

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Customer Appreciation

Customer Appreciation - Jacobs Construction
Thank You Basket
We contracted with Jacobs Construction to build our mountain cabin in Duck Creek Village. When the job was completed, we received a beautiful and unique basket filled with a variety of goodies from Jacobs Construction thanking us for our business. They could have done nothing and we would have still been happy with the job they performed, but that was such a pleasant surprise to receive such an elaborate and unexpected gift. We felt very appreciated!  Quality Service Lesson:  Show your customers you appreciate them, and they will do your marketing for you!
 
Goin' Postal
This time of year is a great time to speak about the postal store called "Goin' Postal" which is located at 124 Main Street in Cedar City, UT.  I always dreaded having to go to the Post Office to stand in a long line and then be treated like a prisoner or criminal when I finally got to the window. But, one day I took a FedEx package to the Goin' Postal store for my job and discovered that mailing packages could actually be pleasant! I didn't have to stand in a long line and Doug and Vanessa are customer service experts! The only time I go to the post office now is if I have to pick up a package. I can actually enjoy the holidays now. Whenever I mail packages at Goin' Postal now, Doug and Vanessa greet me by name and make each visit enjoyable. They could certainly teach the post office a few quality service lessons. Thanks Doug and Vanessa! Quality Service Lesson:  Be personable with your customers!

Johnny the Bagger
An autistic grocery bagger makes a customer service difference. Watch this video.
Quality Service Lesson:  Be inspired and share your thoughts!






Remember - every day is Aloha Friday! Take the Aloha Spirit with you wherever you go and make it a good one!

No comments: